Counts Law Firm – Burbank Law Office
Burbank Law Office Specializing in Business Law, Family Law, and Real Estate Law
Our San Fernando Valley attorneys, including Emahn Counts, Esq., are recognized for their leadership and expertise in business litigation, family litigation, and real estate litigation. Emahn Counts, Esq. is a member of the State Bar of California, Los Angeles County Bar Association, San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Langston Bar Association, and American Bar Association. Emahn Counts, Esq. has been recognized by his peers on LinkedIn, Avvo, and Three Best Rated. He lived in and attended high school in Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills, and several of his close family members and children have also resided in and attended school in Sherman Oaks. Emahn Counts, Esq. is active in various local education, civic, and industry organizations including Loyola Marymount University and Loyola Law School.
Burbank Law Office Location
Counts Law Firm – Burbank
Burbank, CA, 91505
Burbank & San Fernando Valley Courts
At Counts Law Firm, we are familiar with local Burbank, Glendale, Van Nuys, and Chatsworth judges, courtroom policies, and laws. Our Burbank lawyers have the resources to represent our San Fernando Valley clients in business, family, and real estate litigation issues.
We represent clients in business litigation, family litigation, and real estate litigation cases located in the Los Angeles North Central/North West District courthouses:
Burbank Courthouse at 300 East Olive, Burbank, CA 91502
Glendale Courthouse at 600 East Broadway, Glendale, CA 91206
Van Nuys Courthouse at 6230 Sylmar Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91401
Chatsworth Courthouse at 9425 Penfield Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311
About Burbank and Surrounding Areas
The Los Angeles San Fernando Valley including Burbank, Glendale, Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Northridge, Chatsworth, and Calabasas, is home to about two million (2,000,000) residents. The iconic Ventura Boulevard stretches 17 miles across the Valley from Studio City to Calabasas, and the legendary Mulholland Drive sits at the top of the Valley overlooking all of Los Angeles. About 80% of the San Fernando Valley are communities that are part of the City of Los Angeles, and the remaining 20% consists of the independent cities of Burbank, Glendale, Calabasas, and Hidden Hills. 50% of all L.A. County real estate construction contractors and 33% of all business professionals are located in the San Fernando Valley. The San Fernando Valley is the center of movie and TV production in the world including ABC, NBC, CBS, Disney, Warner Bros, Universal Studios, DreamWorks Animation. Griffith Park, the largest municipal park in the country is located in the San Fernando Valley.